Skin ADV

Supply Chain Sujets

Sujets > English > Supply Chain Visibility  

Supply Chain Visibility

Le Point de Vue de Quintiq

What’s wrong with supply chain visibility?

The CIO is showing me the system he’s spent a couple of years implementing. It’s certainly impressive. There on the screen in front of us is a supply chain director’s dream come true: end-to-end visibility.

‘So what now?’ I ask. He’s obviously put an enormous amount of effort into combining various systems. What I really want to know is whether it’s all been worth it.

‘We’ve already given our partners apps so they can see what’s going on.’

‘And you’re happy with the results?’

‘Well, you know, it’s a bit slow.’

I can hear the disappointment in his voice. This isn’t the first time a visibility initiative has failed to live up to the hype. Once again I find myself wishing we’d had a chance to chat much earlier. Here’s what I would have said.

plus d'informations >>
(lien externe)

-------------------------------------
Voulez-vous ajouter votre point de vue sur ce sujet?
Contacter SCM Portal à info@scm-portal.net

--------------------------

Veuillez trouver ci-après quelques documents d'intérêt liés au "Supply Chain Visibility". Pour raffiner cette recherche, veuillez sélectionner ou modifier votre langue d'intérêt.

Filtre des Langues

1 - 5 sur 54
Pages (11)  [  1  2  3  4  5    >  >> ]

DOCUMENTS

Supply chain management in every industry is faced with unprecedented pressure to react and improve. Whether a business is in manufacturing consumer goods, automotive, industrial...

As one area of the supply chain improves, another causes problems. Ensure that when problems occur, you can respond quickly to contain costs and reduce customer impact.

Sales and operations planning (S&OP) is the key integrated process that the supply chain organization can leverage to achieve visibility and transformation across the entire...

Achieving the perfect order is the holy grail for many procurement organizations.  But an order that ensures the right product, in the right place, at the right time, and in...

The benefits of spend visibility are numerous. Organizations with good visibility can better identify savings opportunities, better enforce contract compliance, and help facilitate...

1 - 5 sur 54
Pages (11)  [  1  2  3  4  5    >  >> ]

Supply chain E-learning

Explorez les modules d'apprentissage en ligne sur la chaîne d'approvisionnement disponibles par langue et académie

Actualités et Tendances

Dernière mise à jour 12 Nov 2021
Production falls at sharpest rate since May 2020 as supply issues intensify
   Source: Markit France Manufacturing PMI ®  -  IHS Markit
France 

Formation

Ressources

KRAFT

L’entrepriseKraft jouit d’une solide position avec sa chaîne logistique de classe mondiale, ses ventes dans plus de 155 pays, ses activités dans 72 pays et ses 159 sites de production et de trans...

Les perspectives de la logistique pour 2016

Le tracking des commandes, nouvel impératif des commerçants en ligneA défaut de recevoir instantanément leurs commandes, les consommateurs attendent de l’instantanéité dans...

Agenda International